Wednesday, January 30, 2013

FirstPOST

Crave:
  1. to Feel a powerful desire for (something)
  2. Ask for (something).
 
Faith:
  1. Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
  2. Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
 as a 'born-again' Christian, this verse speaks volumes to me about how to approach my new found faith:
"Like newborn babies, you must crave pure spiritual milk so that you will grow into a full experience of salvation. Cry out for this nourishment..." [[1Peter 2:2]]
__________________________________________________________
 
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU CRAVE?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I just made my own blog two days ago as well. I'll follow you chika ;) <3 Ape

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend! I'm happy, more than happy to have you here with me! Apey, your something else! and thats a GOOD thing :)

    ReplyDelete